and it was very difficult to get her to leave there and come with me to New Mexico and then Iowa. She is very supportive of me and I don't know what or where I would be with out here. She is currently a stay at home wife of which she is very good at it. She is truly the best wife and best mother in the whole entire Universe.This is Jeremy (Spencer Jeremy Haacke). He was born in April of this year. He is the joy of our life. The story behind his name is interesting because we named him after a few Spencers; Me ( I am very conceded), My best Friend (Because, hey it is his name too), and the Prophet Spencer W. Kimball (the main one). I told a Spencer at Church, who is 10, that we named him after him to so he has to be good or I will come and take his name away. His middle name, of which is what we call him, is Jeremy. Heather's Father is named Jerry. He is a wonderful man and he wanted a boy. He was a father to all girls. If he had a boy he wanted to name one of his
son's Jeremy. So in his honor and basically naming him after him, we named him Jeremy. There were a couple of times that we debated on changing his name to Jeremy Spencer Haacke, but we feel it is important for it to stay.I am working currently at the city of Hawarden in Iowa. I will have to add some things I have been working on, but for now you just get a picture and a note. Sorry. I am the Economic Development Director for the city of Hawarden. That is a wonderful and exciting job. Well, I better go.
Spencer L. Haacke
2 comments:
LOVE it. LOVE it. LOVE it. Your child is so beautiful.
I kindof like the Spencer name too! I love the blog. You'll have to check our blog out too! spencerandshaylafamily.blogspot.com
I'm going to add you to our blog so I can check it often!
Post a Comment