Heather and Jeremy arrived back home last week and I rejoiced greatly. Seriously, if anyone is thinking to go visit family for 2 weeks away from each other, I would highly suggest not doing it any longer than that. It is really tough. As you can see from the rest of the Blog that I did get some things done that I had put off, but I don't think it was because Heather and Jeremy were gone. It was because some of our friends let us barrow their saw and they were moving at the end of the week and so I needed to get the deck done. I was a vegetable the rest of the time. Monday, August 4, 2008
T h e y ' r e B a c k !
Heather and Jeremy arrived back home last week and I rejoiced greatly. Seriously, if anyone is thinking to go visit family for 2 weeks away from each other, I would highly suggest not doing it any longer than that. It is really tough. As you can see from the rest of the Blog that I did get some things done that I had put off, but I don't think it was because Heather and Jeremy were gone. It was because some of our friends let us barrow their saw and they were moving at the end of the week and so I needed to get the deck done. I was a vegetable the rest of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HEY great to see you on here!!! You have the cutest family ever and congrats on catching up on some good movies and man work = )
pearl
I'm so glad that you have your fam back! I hope you had fun at the Haacke reunion! Glad to see some updated pictures up! Now don't let 5 months pass before you do it again!
Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog. Spencer and Heather, you look absolutely awesome! I miss you sooooooo much! It is great viewing all of your photos, but I wished I had been able to see you in Amarillo -sometimes "work" has its drawbacks! Jeremy is really precious and looks ALL BOY! You have a beautiful family, and I can see that being parents definitely agrees with you. Hugs and Kisses to all of you. Janice (aka, Mimi!)
Post a Comment