I LOVE IT!!!!...enough said...lol
Where'd you get the hair...I've been looking for one of those:)
I got it in the Halloween Section... It was originally a blond wig that I spray Painted.
You guys will have to come down for the byu vs utah game.
So Spencer! Remember when you and Kirk had your wigs and went to the game in TX? You guys are crazy!
Oh yeah, and I tagged y'all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!...enough said...lol
Where'd you get the hair...I've been looking for one of those:)
I got it in the Halloween Section... It was originally a blond wig that I spray Painted.
You guys will have to come down for the byu vs utah game.
So Spencer! Remember when you and Kirk had your wigs and went to the game in TX? You guys are crazy!
Oh yeah, and I tagged y'all!
Post a Comment