Saturday, September 12, 2009

Badlands, SD



We just returned from a little vacation. I will try to make several posts putting up some of our favorite pictures. Below we have the mountain climbers club. Jeremy loves to climb a little more than mommy is comfortable with. I can already see the sleepless nights I will have when he starts boy scouts.




You can imagine after being in a car for hours how fun this was!
Yay, I made it to the top.

Here is little Kierra's climbing abilities at the Badlands. Mostly she hung on to mommy and slept. She was so good the whole trip.



2 comments:

Angie Miller said...

Aha! Sooner or later we all become Dakotans!

Memmotts said...

You guys are such a cute family. Your little girl is getting so big and I haven't even seen her in person yet. We need to get out to Mt. Rushmore. Just to say we have been there.