Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We're Tripp'n

It has been a while since we have written anything and so I wanted to be the first to let everone know that we are doing well. We have had the opportunity to travel these last two months and so we decided to visit family. I have not all the pictures we took but here are a few from our last leg of the trips. We went to visit my brother in Texas and they are doing well. The kids were really good with Kierra and Jeremy. Jordan is like Kierra's Second Mom and Josh is a good example for Jeremy. After my brothers house we went to Virginia where we are now. We have been visiting Heather's side of the family and we have really enjoyed that. Kierra loves holding her Grandparents and Jeremy loves going on rides on the four wheeler, jeep, and toy truck. We are all having a good time. I hope you enjoy the update.

Spencer, Heather, Jeremy and Kierra.







3 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

So not fair, Kierra has WAY more hair than Kyleigh. We has just now gotten to the point that we can actually put bows in her hair!

Cassie and Mark said...

We're so glad everyone is doing well! Thank you so much for making us a stop on your travelling adventures. It was so good to see you all!

Marusiak said...

Hi Spencer, wow, your family is so cute! I found your blog link on Aaron and Mandy's blog. Hope all is well. I just restarted ours too! Keep in touch!!
Fern :)