Monday, June 28, 2010

Some pictures for you

I won't say much, because I don't have time. But here are some pictures of our kids.

Spencer
--
Can Life Get Better? I Submit that it Cannot! - brian regan


--
Can Life Get Better? I Submit that it Cannot! - brian regan

3 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Those are some great pix!!!

Jess said...

Cute cute cute pictures! Your little girl is getting so big! Thanks for the potty training tips. We're going to wait until we are done with our family vacation in August for Kirk's brothers wedding. We'll keep you posted! How is Idaho? You getting used to it yet, Heather?

Woodbury's said...

Kierra is getting so big, Conner is allergic to penicillin (amoxacillin) also. No fun. Miss you guys. We live close to a church now like you guys. We really enjoy being at the church in less than ten min. We have two families from church who live across the street. Where you can't believe how cold it is right now there, I think Andy can't get over how hot and humid it is here. Conner just turned five and is starting kindergarten in just a few weeks. I don't know who is more excited him or me. He tells me daily that he is so excited to go to school. We went this week to get him registered and he insisted on walking through every hallway in the school. Anyways, hope you get settled in and enjoy sugar city Heather.