Monday, December 6, 2010

Let it snow!

Well lets face it, if you live in Idaho you might as well enjoy the snow. Though I have to say, today Jeremy and I went outside to play while the girls were taking naps and it wasn't too cold. The snow in VA was really wet and super cold. Here its not too bad, however mama needs a pair of snow boots. The tennis shoes just aren't cutting it.


This is our tiny snowman! Jeremy and I played in the snow and built this little guy. We like to call it "ode to grandpa's garage" I hadn't planned to build a snowman but we made due with the things we found in the garage. He turned out quite nicely!




3 comments:

The Woods said...

Love that little snowman!!! So cute. The girls are adorable too. What a sweet family!

Russ T said...

Hey, your updates are not showing on my blog, saw them on Justin's; did you dish me? :-) LOL

Russ

Andy -n- Molly said...

You guys are sooooooo LUCKY!!! I wish we had snow!