I think I could handle more if they are as good as Makenzie. So far she is so laid back and easy giong, a great sleeper, and a little snuggle-bug. Here are some pictures of her lately. There are a lot that are similar but they are all so cute I couldn't decide. Oh and Kierra loves to sit with Makenzie and Makenzie loves the entertainment.
Oh she is so cute, I could just eat her! She looks a lot like Kierra, and like a true Haacke! How are things? Is Spencer living his dream? Are you adjusting to Idaho weather yet?
2 comments:
Oh she is so cute, I could just eat her! She looks a lot like Kierra, and like a true Haacke! How are things? Is Spencer living his dream? Are you adjusting to Idaho weather yet?
You have the cutest daughters!! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment