Wednesday, April 6, 2011

General Conference

I love General Conference and am always excited when its that time of year. I almost wish we could have it more than twice a year but then I realize that I need the six months in between to apply all of the things I learn (lets be realistic, I need way more than six months).
This year we had some friends give us a really cute idea. The night before General Conference starts we put up a tent facing the television (or computer screen) and we told our children the story of King Benjamin and how so many people gathered and slept in their tents so they could hear the Heavenly Father's Prophet speak. Then they got to sit in the tent and color while they listened to conference. Next year we will not be blowing up the air mattress. It acted as a trampoline (it was their dads idea, I blame him). It was fun and will be a cute tradition to do each time conference comes around.
Getting ready for Conference!

Coloring their conference packets I made them. Yeah, they lasted about 15 minutes.

What a cute face!

No comments: