Makenzie was so cute with her birthday this year. We let her pick her cupcake out and boy did she pick it. It was really fun to watch her eat/devour it. She got really messy, but that is part of the fun. Here are some pictures to view the joy.
She ended up picking the one that was on fire... surprise, surprise.
Omish face. (the beard)
This is what she did when I asked her how old she was. Smart girl.. Okay, she didn't really do that, but you wouldn't have known that if I didn't tell you.
Who's happy?
Clean up. She was so messy we had to hog tie her.
Her reaction to her present.
Makenzie sharing with Kierra.








2 comments:
Heather, I just love all the pictures and grateful that you take the time to post these. It helps to feel like I'm staying in touch at least a little bit. Love you all.
Oh my goodness, your kids are getting so big. Give them all hugs and kisses for us!
Post a Comment