Thursday, January 29, 2009

Late Christmas Pictures


Well as most of you know we are having another baby and I have been too sick to post very much.  Luckily I survived and so did Spencer and Jeremy.  We are over 13 weeks now and I am starting to feel much better.  The baby is due August 4, 2009, so Spencer gets a baby close to his birthday too.

Here are some pictures from Christmas that are cute.  I don't think Jeremy is really looking at the camera in many of them because he was a little occupied with his presents.

New toy Mamaw Yates sent him.  He loves to make up his own words and dance to the alphabet song.

This is the "what mom, another book" face.
New Snack? Yes, right now he likes to eat it so the playdough comes out only after he has been fed.
Thanks grandma and grandpa.  He would bring this to Virginia next month if he could.  Cool new rocking bike/tri-cycle/stroller for mom.  He loves this but I am sure IF spring ever comes he will love it even more outside.


Dad, Jeremy, and Grandpa Haacke had fun on Christmas Eve with our new tradition of putting out white bags with candles.  It was pretty, unfortunatley we need longer burning candles.  We have already bought some for next year that will last all night long, maybe longer.


Below is what happens when you forget to put your bag of frozen rhodes rolls in the freezer and they are left out over night.  I do not recommend this method of bread making.  Rolls turn out much better.
Here is what happens when mommy is on the couch and doesn't feel good.  He was a little too quiet.  I guess he decided to make his own sandbox out of pepper.
Here we just have an example of a Haacke.  He likes to pull up his shirt and show his belly.

9 comments:

Andy -n- Molly said...

Cute Kid! (almost as cute as ours)

lisa h. said...

congratulations on the baby news! how exciting!

-joe & lisa

Jess said...

You're pregnant! Congrats. That is so exciting. Jeremy is looking so BIG!!! Let us know when you find out what you're having! Love and miss y'all, as always. PLEASE come visit next time you're in Texas. We'll travel to you:)

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations on the the soon to be new addition! I'm glad you are feeling better Heather, and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Congrats on baby #2!! We didn't know. Over the years we've learned that Russ doesn't pass along info very well ;-)

Russ T said...

Hey! I have to know before I can pass the information along. )-p

Of course, I'm always forgetting stuff. Just recently, I forgot .... hmmm, can't remember! :-)

August 4th is Justin's birthday so that would be great. Love you all.

shay said...

Congrats on the baby! We're so excited for you! Jeremy is getting so big! What a cute kid!

Amber said...

Congratulations you guys that is very exciting. I am glad Heather that you are feeling better.

Brett said...

This is Ashley.
I'm glad to see you all are still doing well. I think Jeremy looks sooo cute...and I wish we could come for a visit. In the"Look mommy another book" picture...he looks like one of the precious moments dolls. : ) so cute!