
Iowa update the weather has turned from 50 degrees to freezing rain in under 12 hours. We saw a glimpse at the end of the tunnel, only to see it was just a night light. We are hoping that by this weekend the snow and ice that accumulated will melt. But I guess this is the up and down time of the year.
Heather is doing well. The Baby is a mover, every time she goes into the doctor they baby will not lay still so they can do and ultra sound or listen to the heart beat. But everything seems to be fine. Heather gets tired easier than she used to. She went to Sioux City the other day for church and I had Council meeting. Therefore, Jeremy went with her and it was tiring for her to lift Jeremy in and out of the car and take him places. She said the other day when she went to a maternity store that people can hardly believed that she is 5 months pregnant because she is not showing.
Jeremy is learning more and more things each day. He is becoming more and more fun. He likes to take all the couch cushions off and put them on the floor and jump off the couch onto them (he learned that from his cousin josh). He is not afraid of anything. I could shut him in a dark bathroom and it doesn't faze him. I finally found something that he doesn't like. I got these balloons for my birthday last year. They are long and skinny. They are the kind that you blow up and let go and they fly all over the place. Well, as soon as I start blowing one up he cries, no, no, no and starts to run the other way. Here is a kid that will dive head first off of our bed, but doesn't like a flying balloon. However, it is not every balloon, just those long skinny ones that fly all over the place. If there is a balloon in the house he will play with it for hours. We bought him a valentine’s balloon with helium and he will pull that down from the ceiling, smack it and then go and get it to start over again. It is really fun to watch him.
I am doing well. My job keeps me busy. I enjoy it. We finally hired a new boss and it is someone that I have worked with in Economic Development. It is nice to have someone that I worked with before that knows what I can do and I know what he already expects.
Well, I better start getting ready for work.
Haacke, Spencer L.

2 comments:
Sorry about the Iowa winter! Hope it ends soon!
Jeremy is such a cute and funny kid. Mom has been telling me some great stories about him since they've been in VA. I'll have to remember that long skinny balloon trick. Hopefully I'll see you guys again sometime soon, or soonish.
Post a Comment