Friday, July 31, 2009

6 lbs 10.4 ounces

Here is the new little baby... (don't know name yet) She was born 18 and a half inches long and 6 lbs 10 ounces. This one I hope really doesn't show of things to come but there is a funny story with this... When the doctor and Heather were in talking (Baby) just cried and cried... But when I walked in the room she stopped crying and was very cooperative.

Now that daddy is holding her she is peacful and content.

Oh, I am so proud.

Join us later as we put more up... these are only the quick ones... She is not cleaned up yet.

other details... Born at 11:45 ish - Hospital 5 hours - Active labor 4 hours - Pushed for 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear what you name her!

The Woods said...

Get that little angel a name!!! She's perfect. Congrats. We are so happy for you.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful!