Here are a couple with her cleaned up. This is little baby with her little hat on... she looks like she might look like Spencer. Spencer was hoping the she would until she is 21 years.
Here she is with her little hair... She has such long hair and eye lashes.. We both think she looks like Jeremy did.
10 comments:
Congrats Spencer and Heather! Baby girls are so much fun. I should know, I have 3! Natalee is a good name by the way. :) Good luck!
Guys!!! she is so adorable! i can't wait to see her in person at Christmas
She's adorable. We love you guys. We're moving back to Bama tomorrow.
She is so super cute!
I am so happy to see my new niece.
Congratulations and I think the name is adorable.
Congrats on the baby girl. She is so adorable.
Beautiful! She's so cute, we can't wait to see her in person. Hope she's doing well and loving her mommy and daddy! Great commercials too!
She is adorable. Still waiting on a name announcement though ;-)
congrats!! it's been a while since i have seen a blog update and now you have another baby! hope all is well w/ y'all! we just got home from idaho last night visiting joe's family. great youth conf. vids too!
Adorable. Can't wait to see her someday. Glad everyone is doing well. Thanks for posting the pictures on your blog.
She is so precious! I wish i was closer to hold her.
Post a Comment