So everyone who sees her in person thinks she looks just like her daddy. Soon we are going to put up some comparison pictures for your viewing pleasure but these will have to do for now.
Kierra in her Bumbo, I think she likes it!
Or, maybe not!
Kierra's cousins picked this out for her. It super cute. Her head just needs to grow a tad.
4 comments:
Kierra is so cute. I can see Spencer in her, but that last picture I can see a little bit of you in her too. she's a good mix.
((hugs))
Wow. She looks so much like a Haacke! (Maybe more of your sister than you, Spencer. :-)
I love the last one! Can't wait to see you guys again at Christmas!
She is adorable! I think Jeremy looks more like Heather and Kierra looks like Spencer. They are both so cute. We just found out we are having a girl as well! Yeah for following in the Haacke's footsteps. How is job hunting going? Come to Dallas!
Post a Comment