Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We spent the Christmas break in Provo/Salt Lake attending a wedding for Heather's sister. It was a wonderful time and we enjoyed spending it with family. It was nice to witness the temple wedding of which brought back so many memories of when Heather and I were married. I am so thankful for my dear wife and all that she does for me and the kids. She sacrifices more than I know, but I get a glimps as I am home a little more the last little while.

The kids are wonderful and it was nice to be around Heather's family for the Christmas Holidays. It was really nice to be with them and we had a wonderful time. We will miss them and look forward to when we can all get together again.

Again, we wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays and a wonderful year. We look forward to the changes that will be happening in the near future. We will let you all know when we know what we will be doing.

Love the Haackes

No comments: