So for the last few weeks we have been potty training Jeremy which was much much too easy. I do appreciate how easily he learned but I keep waiting for a big surprise. There isn't much new going on with us so I will just add some pictures.
Awesome pictures! Kierra has already changed so much since Christmas and is only getting cuter and cuter. I love the conquering hero in underpants picture of Jeremy...and I'm glad that your diaper changing is back down to one little bottom. Congrats!
Now that looks like a fun/scary bath! I second Lindsey on the congrats for having only one diaper bottom to change...I can only image that makes life easier! :)
7 comments:
This is kind of fun... Heather puts up the pictures and I comment on our blog.
I can't believe how fast both kids are growing up.
Awesome pictures! Kierra has already changed so much since Christmas and is only getting cuter and cuter. I love the conquering hero in underpants picture of Jeremy...and I'm glad that your diaper changing is back down to one little bottom. Congrats!
Darling pictures! Congratulations on the easy potty training. We are praying you get your "Fridays" back quickly. Luke and Emily
where did you get that ship? that is the COOLEST thing ever. I love it. Noah would love love to have one. :)
your kids are growing so fast...they are just darling.
Thanks Emily,
We believe we have something that might be solid, but it is not 100% yet.
Do you still have a family blog? i couldn't find it if you did. I did show Heather your blog though, she is really into new recipe's.
thanks,
s p e n c e r
Kierra is beautiful! I'm so glad potty training is going so well. We are working on it with Megan, but it's a little bit of a challenge.
Now that looks like a fun/scary bath! I second Lindsey on the congrats for having only one diaper bottom to change...I can only image that makes life easier! :)
Post a Comment