These are super cute! Not to be "mommy biased", but I think there is a little more smile factor in the picture with Heather... :) Your children are beautiful!!
Sorry Spencer, but the kids look more comfortable with mom. Don't feel bad, Kyleigh is just now coming around & being more of a Daddy's girl. Just in time too, w/baby boy due in May.
I'm probably biased towards the mom factor too. However, Justin observed that it may have to do with who is taking the picture as to how much smiling is going on...debatable, I guess.
6 comments:
These are super cute! Not to be "mommy biased", but I think there is a little more smile factor in the picture with Heather... :) Your children are beautiful!!
Sorry Spencer, but the kids look more comfortable with mom. Don't feel bad, Kyleigh is just now coming around & being more of a Daddy's girl. Just in time too, w/baby boy due in May.
I agree with Justin. I think the kids look a little happier with Mom ;-)
I'm probably biased towards the mom factor too. However, Justin observed that it may have to do with who is taking the picture as to how much smiling is going on...debatable, I guess.
A dad would say that!!!
That's hilarious! Only you, Spencer, only you! What's the news with Idaho?
Post a Comment