Friday, February 19, 2010

What... She can't be!

I often get lost in my own world. It could be something simple like working on the computer or as complicated as watching television.  After I found myself conscious again I look over and Kierra is standing up holding onto a laundry basket.

 I was surprised because she just learned to crawl around the room.  I hurried and grabbed the camera because I thought this would be a one time occurrence and then she would realize her age and go back to just crawling.  But to my astonishment it was more than just this one time occurrence.  Through out the day she would climb and stand holding anything and everything.  My biggest surprise came when I was sitting on the ground next to the couch when she climbed up my leg.

 I liked that because it was like a hug, but then she looked at me with a crazy look in her eye and then stood straight up, letting go of my leg and balancing there for a good second, before she started to fall backwards.  "What the Heck" I said in my head, but the only thing that came of my mouth was, "WHAT!".  I caught her from falling that long one foot to the floor and held her there.  I proceeded to call Heather's name and tell her what had happened, but I don't think she believes me.  

Um, she shouldn't be standing this early... should she?  Before I know it she will be flirting with boys.  

Spencer

(Note to self,  buy a shotgun to clean)

--
Can Life Get Better?  I Submit that it Can Not!

3 comments:

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

Please disregard the laundry mess in the background. of the pictures.

Justin and Lindsey said...

No way! That's so awesome for her, maybe not for you guys though. I can't believe how big she's getting. I think I'm still stuck back in December!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

It's amazing how fast time goes!! She is so adorable!