Not really, but it looks cool non-the less.
We are trying to figure out how to paint the shutters and door.

Here are some pictures for viewing and feedback. We are thinking black shutters with a black door or with a cranberry/crimson door. If you have any other suggestions please let us know. Here are pictures of the original colors, black shutters and black door

and black shutters and red door.
12 comments:
Before anyone comments on the bright red door, we want it to be a little darker it just didn't show up right in the picture. Think cranberry not firetruck!
Heather I fixed the color on the door and so it is more Crimson not Firetruck.
We vote for black and black- it looks great! Glad to see so many updates from you guys, we miss you!
I like the black shutters and crimson door
I like the black shutters with crimson door
I think the black shutters and crimson door really looks great. The door really pops!
I like the black door better, but I might be boring :)
black shutter, red door
Black shutters, red door.
How fun to see your house again!
It doesn't matter what color as long as you get a four wheeler to match!
I like the black shutters with the black door!
I think both look great. I think the black looks best like from the road but up close the crimson door may be more appealing then black...either would be a good choice.
Post a Comment