We have been busy lately doing lots of fun things getting ready for the baby's arrival in a few more weeks. Soon we will post some before and after pictures of the bedrooms and house. I just thought I would post some quick pictures of the kids making pizza for dinner. Jeremy loved putting on the toppings and eating it. Kierra just loves eating!
I also put some pictures of her in nursery. For those of you who do not know, Spencer and I are the couple in nursery and its been fun. Tiring but fun! Kierra has enjoyed playtime. It was so cute to see her on Sunday sitting at the table with all of the other kids. She looks so tiny compared to all of them but she will sit and "do" a puzzle or eat snacks or color. Its really cute. I don't know what she will do when she has to sit through Relief Society and Sunday School. She will not be 18 months until February.
Hope everyone is doing great! We are excited for little Haacke #3 to arrive. Well I will be excited for after she arrives anyway!
2 comments:
That pizza looks AMAZING....I want to eat some!!! YUMMY.
I can't believe how big Jeremy is getting, and Kierra looks so cute...I love her hair bow. TOO CUTE!
I am getting excited for you all. Baby #3...woohoo!!! I can't wait.
Hope you all are doing well.
((HUGS))
I want to see a picture of the book sling you made for Kierra's room :)
Post a Comment