Thursday, September 4, 2008

Four Wonderful Years and Counting.....


Today is our 4 year anniversary.  I don't want to gag everyone with our lovey doveyness, so if you don't want to hear it, stop reading now.  I have the most handsome, wonderful, gifted, talented, sweetest, giving, PATIENT, lovable, righteous, steadfast, honorable, smartest, hard-working, self-sacrificing, etc., husband ever.  I know some of you think that about your spouses too but for me Spencer is absolutely the perfect person  to be sealed to for eternity.  

I am so grateful for all of our blessings the greatest of which is the gospel and the love we both have for our Savior and all he has blessed us with, each other and our son.

Spencer, I love you and am very grateful for all you do and the example you are to me and everyone around you.  Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Memmotts said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary. Ours is Saturday. Your wedding pic. is so cute. You guys make a GREAT couple.

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!

YatesMom said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years! You know what they say about time flying when you're having fun! Great blog - keep it up so we can keep up with everything going on. Love you and miss you all.