Jeremy is doing good. He is trying to communicate more. It is mostly crying and screaming when he can't get his way.
I am about the same as Jeremy, but I have learned to control my temper tantrums (the corner is a good place for reflexion). My calling is great. I enjoy working with the Young Men. We have planned this big war at Church for Priesthood meeting training with the Young men. We hope it goes well. We are going to have them build forts and then help them apply to the gospel.
Heather is great... oh she is great... and doing well at her calling with the young women. Whenever we do a stake young men's/young women's activity, we get to work together. They made Cinnamon rolls on Wednesday and they were good.
I mentioned that there are no pictures, but I may have Heather put some up. Love you all.
Haacke
2 comments:
I want some pictures!!! I'm so glad your parents are going for Christmas, that will be so fun!
Hi Spencer. It was fun to look over your blog. You and your wife and little boy look so happy. I am glad that you are doing so well!
Post a Comment