Heather is the best mother and wife that anyone could ask for. She is very thoughtful and spiritual. She reminds me daily of the importance to pray for guidance in my decision making. I love Her with every molecule of my body and find it very hard to stay away from her when I am at work. I love the walks we go on, the conversations we have and the goals we have set.
Heather I love you back and I hope we have another wonderful year.
9 comments:
Congrats on 4 years guys!
What beautiful tributes you two have written. Spencer, thanks for the vacation suggestion. We would love to come visit you, Heather, and Jeremy next summer, so we will look into it. How far are you from Nauvoo?
WOW 4 years! Congratulations!
Has it been 4 years already? I can hardly believe it! Congrats! Soon you'll catch up to us-okay maybe not! Love the sports fanatic! We have one of those at our house, only it's not a kid!
Has it been 4 years already? I can hardly believe it! Soon you'll catch up to us! Okay, maybe not!
Congratulations!
I love the sports fanatic post, we have one of those at our house, only it's not a kid!
HAACKE MAN!!! You are missed by the Wray family...Thanks for getting in touch, I will frequent your blog to stay in touch.
love,
Peter the Walmart greeter.
Hey Haackeman...I'm trying to post a note on your blog but I'm blog challenged and can't figure it out. I love looking at your little family, it looks like you're having so much fun! Stay in touch.
Peter the walmart greeter.
I can't imagine 2 people more suited for each other. How did we manage before Spencer joined the family?
You have been officially tagged. Check my blog for rules. Don't do it if you don't want to. :) Congrats on four years. My ten year anniversary is next week. AAAHHH!!!
Post a Comment