We celebrated Jeremy's second birthday this weekend. I was a little disappointed because we were having a cookout and the weather decided to turn cold over the weekend. That's spring in Iowa I guess. It was 90 on Thursday and 54 on Saturday. We still had a great time. Jeremy had two of his friends over from church.
He loves anything that has to do with a ball so we made him a basketball cake. I can't believe how fast they grow up.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY...and HEATHER! Are those cupcakes in the shape of a basketball cake? That's very impressive! Hope you guys are having fun and that Heather is takin' it easy. The belly is looking good!
Wow Two years. He is cute as ever. Heather you look great. i love the cake. :)
Congrats on having a little girl!Wow Heather, you look great! You make pregnancy seem like a breeze! Glad things are going well for you guys. Jeremy is the most adorable little boy ever. Hope we get to see you guys sooner rather than later!
Post a Comment