Monday, April 20, 2009

Surprise.....

We just found out we are having a girl.  Maybe Spencer will scan in some of the pictures from the ultrasound.  She is very modest and had her little legs crossed at the ankles almost the whole time.  Very much the opposite of Jeremy who was always strutting his stuff.  I am about 25 weeks now and for those of you who don't know we had a little scare a few weeks ago.  I started having contractions earlier than the doctor liked.  Fortunately we are blessed to be doing very well and the doctor was much more positive about it at our last visit.  I go every two weeks so they are keeping an eye on things.  I am not on bed rest but I do have to be very careful not to overdo it, which is hard because I am so excited spring and warmer weather is here.  We hope you all are enjoying springs arrival.

2 comments:

Amber said...

A girl!!! How fun to have one of each. We are excited for you guys. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to have one of each. I hope everything continues to go well with you pregnancy. We will keep you and your baby in our prayers.