Thursday, March 11, 2010

We are moving

We are packing up our children and our house and moving to Idaho.  Some of you may have already known this fact. I cannot confirm nor deny any rumors that are circulating, but one thing is true.  My parents have decided to go on a mission if we go.  And with a couple of interviews under my belt in Rexburg, ID, we are going to throw our chances into the wind and see what happens.  My brother Todd (Porter) is flying out here in the next week to help pack a truck.  We are excited to move and get closer to family.  We are also excited to be closer to the church as it has been a little hard to travel the 45 minutes to the church at least twice a week.  We have not started packing yet, but today is the day and I will let you know how that goes.  We will probably leave Iowa and the 22nd and arrive sometime that same week.  

Wish us luck, and if you are in Iowa on the 20th, feel free to load some furniture. 

Spencer
--
Can Life Get Better?  I Submit that it Can Not!

7 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

We wish you all the very best. Good luck with the move & the new job. It will be great to be closer to family -- we are really enjoying it ourselves. Justin

Emily said...

That's exciting to hear about the interviews in Rexburg! Good luck with your movie.

Luke and Emily

Andy -n- Molly said...

...just remember, new sports car, home theater system, leather furniture, lots and lots of clothes (NOT from wal-mart), a snowmobile, two 4-wheelers, and notebook for your very best friend in the whole wide world!!! and if not, just have a good time saving. Good luck, and know that we'll miss you guys!

lisa h. said...

good luck moving!! I'm sure it will be fun to be back in rexburg.

Jess said...

Yeah! We have been and will continue to pray for your family. I hope things go well and that Idaho has many wonderful things in store for you. Good luck with the packing and moving.

Amber said...

Yeah we are excited you are moving back to Idaho. Good luck with the move I hope it all goes smoothly.

Stacey Jensen said...

I am so friggin excited that you are coming HOME!!! Let me know how your interview went. I am so excited to see you guys again.