This trip has been a long one and all of us are ready for it to be over. We started off the day by finish packing the truck and driving Porter to the airport. We drove a couple more hours before the kids about blew up from tiredness. We Stayed the night in Lincoln Nebraska. We took off early that morning and we were shooting to hit Cheyenne, WY. When we got there the roads were closed past there due to snow and fog. We had to pull off and wait the night. The weather was a little nuts and it was hard to find a place to park the truck. We booked the hotel fro two nights just in case we needed to stay.
The roads were closed until noon yesterday and so we took off after lunch and made it to Rock Springs, WY. We are here now and there is about 5 hours left to get to Sugar City. We are excited to have this part of the transition over with.
Spencer
--
Can Life Get Better? I Submit that it Can Not!
2 comments:
I'm glad you made it alive! Sorry about all of the snow trouble...that was probably a huge hassle. We're just glad you made it, and by now you've probably unpacking your boxes :) Fun.
PS. I fixed my website to allow comments :) I was really bummed at first because I didn't think I was going to be able to have any. But Brett helped me fix it.
Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment