For all of you where were on the edge of your seat wondering if we made it or not. We have made it. I know that many of you have been worried about the weather and our travels. We actually left that afternoon and made it home the next day. We have been here for a couple of days and the kids are loving being with Grandma and Grandpa Haacke. It was a little weird to go to church yesterday and the church be stuffed to the rafters with our neighbors. We will need to get used to that.
We are packing and unpacking. We are packing my parents house and unpacking our boxes. It is kind of crazy and so if you want to visit, you will have to deal with the mess, but I would suspect most of you are at a distance that a drop by visit is unlikely.
Well, I will try to post some pictures later.
Spencer
--
Can Life Get Better? I Submit that it Can Not!
4 comments:
I am glad that you made it! It is quite the drive expecially in a moving truck!
Yeppieee :) Happy to hear you made it safe and sound.
The WORST part about moving is packing and unpacking! GRRRR...
I always think, why one Earth do we have all of this stuff....I am pretty sure I could just throw 3/4 of the boxes away, and I'd never notice. I'm sure Evan would notice that all of his stuff was gone. HA,HA
Glad you guys are liking your new ward. :) Hope they take good care of you.
((HUGS))
ps. I'm going to be stopping by next monday. :)
Leah,
We will leave some boxes for you to move. We are looking forward to seeing you You are always welcome.
Amber, we need to get together the next time you are in town or when we are headed towards Pockey
Post a Comment