I looked out the window and found this white stuff falling from the sky and collecting on the ground. I exclaimed to Heather that the it might be snowing again. She quickly corrected me stating that it was only blowing the snow back in the air. Of which I responded that, it was snowing. She looked at me with her forehead and and said, "If you want me to stay in Idaho, then it is only blowing." I quickly corrected myself.
But it was the weirdest thing. It would snow like three inches and then melt by 4:00 p.m. Then it would do it again the next day. It made it difficult to load stuff in and out of the house. By Wednesday it cleared up and it finally started looking like Sugar City Spring, dirty and dead. The forecast did say that it would be a little warmer this next week. We are excited.
Sorry for the boring post. I didn't know what else to talk about, so I talked about the weather.
Spencer
--
Can Life Get Better? I Submit that it Can Not!
No comments:
Post a Comment