We are working hard on getting the house organized and switched from my parents stuff to our stuff. Jeremy is too little to help, but as you can see he is exercising with Grandma Haacke in order to get big and strong. I will put him to work as soon as soon as I can. We are about 1/5th the way through with moving in. It is a process, Mom packs up part of the house and I load it into Dad's Truck. I then take it to storage and unload it into storage and turn around and load some of our things. I bring it home and try to find somewhere to put it out of the way so we can load more of Mom and Dad's stuff. It is taking a little bit of time and mental effort.
I have to admit that we took yesterday off because we listened to General Conference. We truly enjoyed all of conference and we can't wait to review the talks. There is so much information smashed into two days. Well, I have some Easter Pictures to post, but will do that when I get our computers hooked up.
Spencer
--
Can Life Get Better? I Submit that it Can Not!
1 comment:
We already miss you guys! We're glad everything is going well!
Post a Comment