We have been remodeling some of the rooms and are getting close to being finished with all of the kids rooms. This was Clyde's (Spencer's dad) office and will be again when he gets back from their mission in New York. In the meantime, Jeremy will enjoy having a fun bedroom.
This was the office before we began. It had a few holes we needed to patch, and thankfully Spencer had a friend to teach him how to do it (thanks Mike and Emily).
Here are a few pictures after we put in new carpet and painted. I think it looks great and so does Jeremy!
Here are the final results of our remodel. I found a blog that showed how to make these cute tie up curtains. I love that my sewing machine is finally getting used. They are blackout curtains as well which is great with kids.
My sister Ashley found this fun book holder in a magazine and it was really easy to make with matching material. Jeremy loves having his books ready for bedtime! He loves to read books. Oh and I have to say, Spencer did a great job with the flag and the old money and picture.
Spencer demonstrating how comfortable the room is for Jeremy.
Jeremy has a fun little closet where he can sit and look at his books.
One of my favorite parts it the built in shelf. I think it is super cute!
Here is more of an overall view. We think it looks great and are grateful to be staying in Spencer's parents home while they are gone. We hope they like all of the things we are doing.
2 comments:
It looks great!
We are coming that way next weekend and we'd love to stop by and see you guys!
Post a Comment