Kierra is sporting her Seatle SeaHawks cheerleading outfit. I wouldn't say we are any fan of Seatle, or any Professional team, but we did find this outfit at a garage sale for a dollar.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Halloween
We are having a wonderful Halloween. We have Heathers mom here to help take care of the new baby. It is so fun to have her around. I took the kids to our Church Activity the other day. We decided to go with the theme of football. We have everything set and the the kids looked really cute (except for Jeremy, he was handsome). 
Kierra is sporting her Seatle SeaHawks cheerleading outfit. I wouldn't say we are any fan of Seatle, or any Professional team, but we did find this outfit at a garage sale for a dollar.


Jeremy is Sporting his Troy Aikman outfit. It reminds me of stories Heather would tell about refusing to be a Forty Niners Fan and going with the Cowboys to be rebellious.
Kierra is sporting her Seatle SeaHawks cheerleading outfit. I wouldn't say we are any fan of Seatle, or any Professional team, but we did find this outfit at a garage sale for a dollar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment