Friday, October 22, 2010

Mommy's favorite photos

Well night number two is over and I think she is an absolute angel!!! I do have to hold her for her to stay asleep but as long as I am holding her she sleeps all night only waking a few times to eat. I slept so badly through this pregnancy that I feel like I am getting more sleep now. What a blessing! For those of you who know me you know I love to sleep. Here are some of my favorite pictures.


In the hospital right after her bath. She was about 1 hour old.
Daddy's little angel!

Jeremy loves his new little sister. He tells me all the time how much he loves "Kenzie"!
He loves Kierra too when she is not attacking his "towers".
Kierra thinks she is a doll so we have to be really careful, but it was so cute to see her hold her new little sister. I think they will be great friends.
Kierra giving kisses.
Daddy's little girls. He knows who will spoil him when he is old!
Loves to snuggle her mommy!
And, her daddy! This one is my favorite.

1 comment:

Justin and Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Thanks for posting all these great pictures. What a doll! I love the one of Kierra giving her kisses...so sweet!