Monday, July 21, 2008



Here is the work I have been doing since Heather and Jeremy have been gone. Heather and I actually did the railing coming down the stairs on the right, but then I did the one coming down the stairs on the left. it was a little bit harder than it looks because of the bush. I can honestly say that i am happy i am finished with it.

4 comments:

haackeh said...

Sweetie it looks great. I can't wait to see you on Saturday.

Laura said...

Very impressive. We have a deck that we need finishing??? Just kidding. But that is really cool. How long did it take?

Amber said...

Hey I didn't know that you guys had a blog! Jeremy is so big and cute!!! It is amazing how fast they grow up.

Stacey Jensen said...

This looks amazing. You did a wonderful job. I am almost inspired to try something home improvement wise myself...or maybe not.