
Me and Jeremy at Barefoot Landing right before riding the
carousel.
Here we are in front of the fish tank. Jeremy got to feed a shrimp to the fish during the show. I don't think he really cared and I am surprised he didn't try to eat the shrimp.



Jeremy loved to dig in the sand. It was his favorite thing to do at the beach. He wasn't too excited about the ocean. By the end of the week he finally got used to putting his feet in the water and splashing around.


Jeremy's first steps in the water.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. (Logan was the same way when we went to the beach last year. In a couple of years we won't be able to keep them out of the waves.) p.s. Is it me or is Jeremy's hair getting blonder and blonder. You have such a cute family...we love seeing the pics.
Those pictures are so cute. J is SOOOOOO cute and growing so fast! Heather, you look awesome, and he looks a lot like you:) Glad to see your update! I've been thinking a lot about you guys lately. I need to call...
That looks so fun!
Post a Comment