Well, I have been reminded that I need to make an update. I think I will start doing little ones more often then one big one every once in a while.
Jeremy and Heather are in Virginia. They are having a good time with family there. Jeremy is climbing into his high chair and stroller when ever he wants to eat or ride. They say it is cute. He is starting to say things like "scooba da aaaaba", which means "I really miss my Dad I can't wait for him to come to Virginia for the Yates Family Reunion on the week of the 7th through the 11th of July. Heather says that he is talking all the time. He would do that before anyways. If Heather and I were talking he would babble as loud as he could. I think He thought it was a competition.
I am still working very hard at the City of Hawarden. I am really enjoying it. I just recently took a long trip to Chicago (hence the reason J and Heather are in Virginia). It was exciting that I was doing real work and traveling.
I killed 5 rabbits the other day. A mother rabbit gave birth to 5 rabbits in my garden and I couldn't let them stay and so I moved them and they died. I can't tell you why, but I was really sad about it. Maybe it is the whole missing my family + innocent baby rabbits = sensitivity.
That is the update... Here are a few pictures.
Haacke
3 comments:
Love the picture of Jeremy in the mirror for your heading. Thanks for the update. The pics are fun (in the blog and the myfamily site).
Hi! Ok so I am actually the wife and I just married into the Haacke Fam but I talked to my in-laws about your fam and we are most definitely related. They are just trying to work out the kinks as to how. We are LDS and my husbands fam is actually from Utah. We just moved to Texas about a year ago. So I am going to keep looking into it and I will keep y'all posted. It was SUPER nice to meet you and hopefully I can figure out exactly how we are related.... oh and just by crazy coincidence I read your update and saw that part of your fam is in Virginia.... which is where my husband actually served his mission.... funny! :) K I will let ya know what I find out!
Jeremy is adorable! We'll have to set him and Megan up in 15-20 years. It's nice to see an update from you!
Post a Comment