Tuesday, July 1, 2008


J has graduated to the Big Boy Seat... He is so proud.

We are teaching him early.




Jeremy and I like to mow the Lawn together... I have my tunes, he has his muffs.


Jeremy was helping in the Garden and then he scratched his eye... Then he tried tasting the Dirt. Heather took the Hose to him after word. J Laughed.

J's first basket... and I got it on camera. I actually thought I was taking a picture... but it ended up being a video

1 comment:

The Woods said...

So the audiologist in me is thrilled you have muffed Jeremy's ears (way cute pics of the family by the way) -however, I am a little concerned about YOUR ears, Spencer. Shame, shame not to do the same!! Don't you want to have good hearing too???

You will thank me for it later...when Heather whispers sweet nothings in your ear during your golden years-or when your grandkids want to climb on your lap to tell you a story.